Slit my wrist, watch the drips flow, shall lure the ones that thirst for it
I'm currently so hooked on my new book, Twilight by Stephine Meyer. It about the connection share by a normal girl with a vampire, a connection that results in love. I'm half way through the book and I'm so enchanted by how the author creates the vamp. He's like the perfect guy that every girl dreams and would died for. Anyway, I was wondering if vamps really exist, perhaps if they do, I'll like to meet one and maybe fall in love with a vamp? Haha. Sounds ridiculous though. But won't it be great to become a vamp too? It's just random thoughts after halfway through the book.
I've got this little secret in me that's so hard to put into words. I don't even know how to start. I guess it's the charm that one elude that dazzle you and makes you at a state of where you feel light and cheerful such that nothing seems to be bothering you. But it seems so wrong when you learn about it. Anyway, after reading the book, I got this strong urge to fall in love and ya, love. It's not the easiest thing to do but I'm willing to try though being hurt can be worse.
Loved and take care.
I've got this little secret in me that's so hard to put into words. I don't even know how to start. I guess it's the charm that one elude that dazzle you and makes you at a state of where you feel light and cheerful such that nothing seems to be bothering you. But it seems so wrong when you learn about it. Anyway, after reading the book, I got this strong urge to fall in love and ya, love. It's not the easiest thing to do but I'm willing to try though being hurt can be worse.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home